Thursday, 4 October 2018
Linc Ed
I have found Linc Ed to be easy to use. It was great to have professional learning as a whole school at our staff meetings. I have found the roll easy to complete for your own Homebase and learnt how to complete others in our Hub too when the need arises. I have enjoyed collecting evidence to show how the children are progressing e.g photos, videos. I would like to look at other ways of showing evidence as well. I liked reporting in this way, we set ourselves a timeline at the beginning of the term and know what evidence we have to collect and how we are going to do it. We collaborate as a team looking at comments to support the evidence. We will make sure all the curriculum areas are covered over time. The parents are getting regular updates about their children which is great! I have also found the List Builder to be very helpful, sometimes it takes awhile to choose your list just because their are so many options that you can look through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment