Wednesday, 22 November 2017

PBL with Thom Markham

I found this professional development to be very beneficial. It was great to have Thom here in person to answer our questions. It was great to look at our term 1 idea for PBL and get some planning completed. I'm excited about our final product (dreamboard) and how PBL will look next year in our hub. I enjoyed looking through the toolbox and getting some great ideas that we can use in our planning. The critical friends protocol was very positive. It was great to get other peoples views on our PBL project so far. I really liked the questions that we can use with our children e.g I like.. I wonder...I suggest... for feedback. I feel more confident going forward in PBL and I am looking forward to working more on PBL Global. I think it is great that we will be keeping intouch with Thom and skyping. I also think the rubrics are a good idea to have across the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment