Wednesday, 22 November 2017
Collaboration Breakfast
I thought this was a great way to celebrate what we have been learning in collaboration. I thought the clip touched on many points that we should be reviewing in our own collaboration processes. I liked the idea of being more open with your teaching hub and developing our relationships both inside and out of school. We are teaching the children about collaboration and we are excited about our new collaboration spaces next year. We have been working on collaboration planning. The junior team meet together on Tuesdays after school and then the Year 1/2 team meet on Thursday mornings to get reading books and Thursday afternoons to plan reading, writing and maths plus anything else we need to address. We often have chats together throughout the day on breaks how the day is going. As well as other arranged meetings when needed. I agree on more administration things to be done by emails and more planning when we meet together. I think this morning has given us lots of ideas for us to think over how we can run our collaboration time as efficient as we can, especially with the new year upon us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our Collaboration breakfast. I agree that administration needs to be done by email and we use more time for planning and staying on Agenda being mindful of using our time wisely. I appreciate your feedback and we are all responsible to make this happen.
ReplyDelete