Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Teckie Breakfasts
I have really enjoyed going along to Teckie Breakfasts this term. I find them very beneficial. I have learnt alot especially about google docs, applications and blogger. It was great to go through our Hub Blog settings since this year is the first year I have done blogging. I find it a great place for the parents to go to see learning in action in the classroom through our blogs and photos. It is also a good place for them to go and find current information about the Hub's activities each week and notices. I have learnt how to put photos on the blog and I know how to do a powerpoint so my next step is putting a powerpoint or pic collage of photos on the blog so it doesn't take up so much space. I feel confident using Blogger now.
Labels:
PTC 4 P Learning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment