Tuesday, 12 May 2020

New Digital Curriculum 2020

I am grateful to have the opportunity to complete the Digital Passport Online. This has helped me prepare for the new Technologies Curriculum for 2020. I am excited about the opportunities this opens up in the classroom. I enjoy the Techie Sessions provided by the team at school and the opportunities we have through Toolkits to upskill. We have currently been providing Distance Learning which has provided an opportunity for us all to be able to learn online. I have upskilled my knowledge in a short amount of time to be able to teach online. I have enjoyed the challenge and will build on the new skills I have acquired over this time. It has been a vital way to keep connected with our community and in doing so upskilled our community in technology processes as well. I look forward to being back at school and incorporating what I have learnt into the daily routines of school. Some of our children attend Code Club on Fridays, it would be good to get a larger group interested in this opportunity. My next focus is to include technology in interesting, challenging ways realting to the new objectives in the curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment