Friday, 5 October 2018

Teckie Breakie

Beebots
It was great to see again how the Beebots worked and to actually have a go with them. I think the children would love using these. Kath gave us some great ideas and we had a chat about all the things we could use the Beebots for:

Beebot Activities Ideas:
-Treasure Hunt
-Map
-Build a lego town and move around it
-Matching English to Maori e.g words, colours, numbers, body parts, food
-Simple maths sums
-Ordering a Maori Legend, fairytale story
-Ordering a timeline of events e.g morning routines, the Easter Story
-Counting in 2's, 5's, 10's
-Ordering biggest to smallest
-Planet order closest to the sun
-Time, matching analogue to digital
-Classifying 2D/3D shapes
-Position/orientation
-Obstacle courses
-Lifecycles
-CVC words, spelling, HF words
-Sentence structure
-Putting dance steps together
-Days of the week
-Months of the year

I think the list is endless, you could find a way to incorporate Beebots in whatever you are learning. I look forward to having a go with a group in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment