Friday, 12 October 2018

Digital Passport

Workshop 3 Years 6-7

This workshop got me thinking about the transitions we have already made in our lifetimes and how the future will be so different for our children. We have changed to mobile phones, using apps daily, skyping friends and family overseas and using wearable devices to track our health to name a few. Not to mention drones, augmented and virtual realities which are all going to be developed more in the future.
I learnt about sequence, iteration and selection in Scratch, different search and sort functions using algorithms, error detection, evolution of technology and software testing. I also looked at the additional learning for Augmented and Virtual Reality, Networks and Internet and Spreadsheets. Every workshop and additional learning video has been beneficial, increasing my knowledge in technology and giving me the motivation to try different things with the children in class. I feel I keep getting extended in my knowledge with Scratch and are eager to try out what I have learnt on Scratch myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment