Sunday, 5 November 2017

PBL Global

I am enjoying working on the PBL Global professional development. I find it very motivating to have points you can earn and follow a leaderboard. I like how each tile is broken up into clips, readings, examples and short exercises. I have been slowly working my way through the tiles taking notes as I go. I like that you can work with others as well as independently complete tiles. I am grateful for the time at meetings to work on PBL Global as I find this is a good motivator too, talking to teammates finding out where they are up too, how they are going and discussing answers to the exercises. I really like this form of PD online that I can easily access and complete in my own time. I like that you can always go back and refresh what you have learned the following day. It is good to have a goal to reach tile six by week 5 as this keeps me on track. I am learning a lot about PBL and I am keen to put it all into practise.

2 comments:

  1. Really pleased you are enjoying this PD, Angela. It is great to be able to work with others as it helps to direct your own thinking as well as have insight into how others think. I like the leaderboard too and have stumbled across some really informative readings while trying to up my score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Angela. You have worked hard to complete the tiles and gained new skills to bring to the team.

    ReplyDelete