Tuesday, 12 May 2020

Student Teacher Term One

My student started on the 17th of February and finished early on the 23rd March. This was due to Covid-19 and the teachers moving towards online teaching. It was great to have her in the hub with three other students. It is a great opportunity for us as well as them as we can learn from each other. This was my student's first posting. I was excited to share the way we do things and get her involved in the daily operation of the hub. I found through informing my student I reflected on my own practices. My student had only been at college for a short amount of time before coming on her first posting. I've had a few students now and enjoy giving back and passing on my teaching knowledge. I am always interested in new practices and teachings that the students can share with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment