Tuesday, 1 August 2017

G.A.F.E Summit

I really enjoyed going to the G.A.F.E Summit in the holidays. I liked how the days were set up, we could choose the topics that interested us. I was glad when we made a resource to cover all the courses as we couldn't make it to them all. I see them as valuable resources which I will use over and over again. I learnt so many new things at every course I went to. They have made me more confident at teaching with technology in the classroom. I have used the ipads (book creator app.) with the children to publish their six sentence stories for my writing inquiry. The children were very keen to use this application and came up with different ways of presenting their stories on their own. They were very proud of their work when they showed the class and were keen to teach others what they had learnt. I made a powerpoint for our assembly from our Botanical Gardens visit. I have used a driveslides application to produce a powerpoint of our swimming lessons. My next step is to make some QR codes for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment